The first of a series of videos we will be publishing that provide a little insight into building and “Expedition Grade Rebreather”….
HammerHead CCRs are fully loaded, expedition grade rebreathers. As a standard feature, the Golem Gear Shrimp BOV is included with every HH CCR. The Shrimp BOV is an ultra compact high performing Dive Surface Valve / Open Circuit regulator (BOV) for the HammerHead CCR with bayonet hose attachments.
Shrimp BOV features:
- Ball valve for smooth single-handed operation
- switch between FFM p-port or mouthpiece under 2 minutes
- One-way valves use low WOB CCR flapper valves
- OC second stage uses Apeks parts for high performance and easy servicing
- One-way valves are interchangeable for left-to-right or right-to-left gas flow
- Hoses are easily removed from the BOV body for cleaning
- Compact streamlined design
- Light-weight – under 1lb (453g)
- 2nd stage is angled to prevent freeflow while on surface, in high flow or while scootering
- Built-in chin rest
- Revolutionary bayonet hose attachment system with safety lock
- Barrel sealing hose nipples allow hose adjustment during dive
- Screw-in lever to assist switching CC/OC in thick gloves